Pet Sitting Services
Professional Pet Sitters Spring TX, the Woodlands, and Nearby Areas!
Welcome to Crystal’s Cozy Care Pet Sitting! Our services are covered by myself (Crystal), my husband (Len), and our additional team members (Tiana, Hillary, and Danielle). We are also still expanding. If you need dependable professionals that are also avid animal lovers in or around Spring, TX, including the Woodlands, Tomball, Cypress, and Northwest Houston, than you are in the right spot! We are insured, bonded, reliable, and pet lovers to the core. Please contact us today!
- We’ve taken care of more than 250 pets professionally since February 2014 and have made literally thousands of visits.
- My husband and I, as well as Hillary, are foster parents for SMART Animal Rescue
- I volunteered from 2006-2007 with the Houston SPCA.
- We fostered for Pughearts: Houston Pug Rescue from 2008-2009.
It’s not just dogs and cats. We’ve watched reptiles, birds, small mammals, and fish.
We provide half hour vacation visits, midday potty breaks, litter box scooping, daily dog walks, and even overnights/house sitting.
- We’ll make a specific plan together that includes the basics plus a bunch of one-on-one time, and handling medications if necessary.
- We can also put out your trash, gather your mail, bring in the newspapers, turn on or off your lights, etc. as requested and this is included in the basic price.
- We will send you updates and a picture or two during or after each visit, so you always know your little ones are doing well.
Our rates are job specific. We’d work out all of the details in advance on the phone and during our initial consultation with you and your pets.
- Generally, our basic visit rate starts at $20 for about half an hour.
- There are $5 per visit fee additions for more than 2 pets, for special needs that require special services, and/or based on your location in respect to our coverage area.
- Holidays and jobs scheduled with less than 72 hours (3 days) notice come with a $10 additional per visit fee.
- If you cancel us with more than 72 hours notice, there is no charge. If you cancel us with less than 72 hours notice, you forfeit the 50% deposit. Any visits cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will need to be covered in full.
“Holidays” for Crystal’s Cozy Care are defined as these 11 calendar days – New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
This initial consultation/pre-meet is free. All further meet-and-greets with new pets, key drops offs, key pick ups if you didn’t have the copies made already, etc. are $20. Please only schedule the initial consultation if you are 99% sure about hiring us. This meeting is to:
- Verify that we are a good fit for each other
- Work out the visit details
- Give us our key copy or access to your home
- Secure your needed visit/overnight times in our schedule by giving us your 50% deposit
Feel free to ask us anything you want on the phone or in email in advance to ensure that we’re the pet sitters for you before scheduling the initial consultation. In order to book a job with us, at least 50% of your total payment is due in advance at the end of the initial consultation in person or electronically. Without the minimum 50% deposit, your needed times are not locked in. The remaining balance it due upon the first visit (either left in your home or paid electronically).
I promise we will impress you.
We do accept cash, checks made to Crystal’s Cozy Care Pet Sitting, or any of the major credit cards (via Square or Paypal)
REFERENCES & INSURANCE
You can click on the “References & Testimonials” tab for recent references and testimonials. We are also fully insured and bonded through Pet Sitters Associates, LLC.
Please email, call, or text me anytime with questions or to schedule a meeting.
crystalscozycare *at* gmail *dot* com
Please send a text or leave a voicemail at any time at 832-724-338two with your full name, general location, and what dates and visits that you will need covered. I attempt to reply to everyone within 12 hours when in town or within 48 hours after returning from a trip (none planned at the moment).
Thanks for your message! We’ll be in touch soon.