Professional Pet Sitter Spring TX and The Woodlands!
Hi, my name is Crystal Stemberger. Welcome to Crystal’s Cozy Care Pet Sitting! If you need dependable professionals that are also avid animal lovers in or around Spring, TX than you are in the right spot! My husband and I are insured, bonded, and available for pet-sitting at your home in Spring, the Woodlands, Tomball, etc. Please contact us today!
I started Crystal’s Cozy Care Pet Sitting out of Spring, TX in late February 2014 and have had more than 175 furry and scaly clients since then! With the help of my husband, we cover dozens of jobs a week. We will take loving care of your pets and send you pictures and updates while you are away.
We provide pet sitting overnights, pet sitting visits, dog walking, poop pick up / waste pick up, and house sitting.
- We will make a specific plan together.
- This plan will include all of the basics plus walking/exercising, lots of one-on-one time, and handling medications if necessary.
- We can also put out your trash, gather your mail, bring in the newspapers, turn on or off your lights, etc. upon request.
- We will send you updates and a picture or two during or after each visit, so you always know your little ones are doing well.
- I am the owner and the main operator of Crystal’s Cozy Care Pet Sitting.
- I’ve taken care of more than 175 pets professionally since February 2014 and have made literally thousands of visits.
- Have been pet sitting non-commercially since 2002.
- I volunteered from 2006-2007 with the Houston SPCA.
- My husband and I are foster parents for SMART Animal Rescue.
- We fostered for Pughearts: Houston Pug Rescue from 2008-2009.
- It’s not just dogs. We’ve watched over cats, reptiles including snakes, and small mammals like guinea pigs.
Visits and Rates
Our rates would depend on the job. We’d work out all of the details in advance on the phone and during my initial intro to your pets.
This intro/pre-meet is free. Please only schedule a pre-meet if you are 99% sure about hiring us. This meeting is to verify that your pets are good with us and we are indeed not nuts in a bad way. It makes for a sad, expensive drive home if you just call us out to talk and move on to other applicants. Feel free to ask me anything you want on the phone or in email in advance to ensure that we’re the pet sitters for you.
Our general rates:
$20-$25 per basic visit (about 30 minutes) depending on your location and what’s involved.
For example, if you have more than 2 pets, it will most likely be $5 more per pet depending on how many more. It would also be more if you are located further away than most of our other clients.
Holidays and last minute jobs with less than 72 hours notice cost more as well – generally a $10 fee for visits with less than 72 hours notice and visits on holidays and a $15 per visit fee for those scheduled with less than 24 hours notice.
Please just call me to get specific quotes. I promise we will impress you.
I do accept cash, checks at least a week in advance, or any of the major credit cards (via Square):
The payment will be due in advance, but that can mean leaving the cash on the counter for us before you leave.
References and Insurance
You can click on the “References” tab for recent references and testimonials. We are also fully insured and bonded through Pet Sitters Associates, LLC and have paid for my own background check that I provide here for further peace of mind.
Please email, call, or text me anytime with questions or to schedule a meeting.
crystalscozycare *at* gmail *dot* com
We will be out of town October 5-10, 2016. Please send a text or leave a voicemail with your full name, general location, and what dates and visits that you will need covered. I will be replying to everyone whenever we have service.
Last updated May 2016.